Congressional courtesy dictates U.S. Representatives be given the opportunity to assist their own constituents. If you are a resident of another district, I encourage you to contact your Representative in Congress by clicking the following link to the Find Your Representative Service. If you do not know the four digit +4 extension for your zip code, please check the U.S. Postal Service website for more information. If you have any difficulties, please phone 202-225-6231 or report a website problem.
Please choose a method of contact
- I want the Congresswoman to have the benefit of my views
- I need help with a federal agency
- I would like a Presidential greeting for an special occasion
- I need help arranging a tour of the White House or the Capitol
- I would like to request a meeting with the Congresswoman in Brooklyn or Washington DC.
- I want to invite the Congresswoman to an speaking engagement
- I found a problem with the website and want to inform your staff
- I want the Congresswoman to help with my nomination to a military academy
- I would like to submit my art work to be considered in the Congressional art competition
- I would like to subscribe to your newsletter
- I would like to request a congressional commendation for an outstanding citizen of Brooklyn
- I want to be considered for an internship opportunity in Brooklyn or Washington DC
- I want to order a United States flag that was flown over the Capitol
- I want to learn more about the Congresswoman legislative work